Being the week of St. Patty’s Day, we’ve got the most Irish named comedian on the show! (That…and he was sick a couple weeks ago and was nice enough to reschedule.) Sean Leary is taking a stab at trying to score points while cracking jokes and talking about the latest news! Today we’re breaking down: Microwave spies, $100 masturbation fines, and bear attack parole violations! Strap in an enjoy episode 126 of the Sparks Radio Podcast!!
- Influential, Modern, Microwave, Tapped, Himself
- Overly, Sweating, Professionally, Frozen, Goal
- $100, Outside, Viagra, Session, Fine
- Levi’s commuter ______ with google smart fabric arrives this fall
- Writer horrified after google spreads lies about caramelized ____
- Man blames _______ attack as the reason he violated his parole
Literally the last person I want storming the beaches of Normandy for my country is Andrew Garfield.
— Sean Leary (@SeanPatrickLear) November 3, 2016
We’re all clothes hangers if you think about it
Thanks To the Sponsors: