Listen and play along as NYC based stand up, Michael Joyce, tries to score as many worthless points as he can by guessing what news articles are about based on only 5 words from the article! The takeaways from this episode are: COSMO articles are wrong, Japan’s Sky Mall must be insane, and pantomiming “I need to powder my balls” in Italy is more difficult than you think. A direct quote from this episode is “this may be the weirdest thing we’ve ever talked about…” so you have to listen to this amazing 24th Episode of the Sparks Radio Podcast!
Links to Articles!
- Civic, Porn, City, Lower, Industry
- Breeding, Park, Deplorable, Conditions, Police
- Fastest, Hydraulic, Tail, Korea, Famous
- Cat, Dog, Rather, Alone, Lovers
- Stolen, Philadelphia, Hospital, Graph, Regenerative
Summer should be renamed “Deodorant awareness season”
It’s easy to watch ESPN on mute because when you see a guy with a gray haired mullet you know they’re talking hockey.
— Michael Joyce (@NotMikeJoyce) May 31, 2014
— The Fancy Show (@TheFancyShow) May 28, 2014