Sparks Radio Podcast is celebrating Episode 29! Listen and play along, as NYC based stand up, Michael Joyce, tries to score as many worthless points as he can by guessing: news stories, your responses, and definition of stupid words! It’s kind of like NPR’s “WAIT WAIT DON’T TELL ME” but with lower standards! In this episode Michael talks about how to make court more fun, why Mormons practice knee slapper laughter, and a man that found out he was a lady at the age of 50!
Links to the Articles!
- Rare, Chief, China, Found, Joke
- [Japan Alert] Absolutely, Worldwide, 2020, Technology, Throw
- Drank, Bolt, 7 days, Early, Mornings
- Letter, Claims, Salt, Convention, Trademarked
- Social, Punish, Change, Break, You
Anyone have a chainsaw? Need to cutdown this tree that already has leaves turning orange.
— Michael Joyce (@NotMikeJoyce) July 27, 2014
Big show tonight! Free laughs. Free drinks. Very expensive air conditioning. 8:30 at Bar Reis.
— The Fancy Show (@TheFancyShow) July 22, 2014