Sparks Radio Podcast is always up on Monday! Today’s a good one as we have Las Vegas comedian – Graig Salerno – in studio with us! Graig’s a great stand up in town, but has no idea what the hell he’s gotten himself into today. Listen as we breakdown the news about: Murder Parrots, divorce washing machines, and respectable gravediggers! Graig scores points and Sparks opens up about when he was told to clean out the human sized bird cage as a kid. It’s all inside episode 103 of the Sparks Radio Podcast!
- Ladies, Fingers, Males, Turn, Loads
- Parrot, Murder, Charged, Shooting, Police
- Gravediggers, Attract, Young, Respectable, Men
- Kids with super _____ save man from fire
- Police avert suicide by talking man down with promise of getting _____
- Man faces child abuse charges after allegedly challenging daughter to a ______
Some guy just told me I look like Bam Bam Bigelow.
#1 He's dead. #2 He had way more tattooed hair. pic.twitter.com/iQSS5IftcY
— Graig Salerno (@GraigSalerno) May 28, 2016
The models on magazine covers are portraying unrealistic standards to young women who want careers as photoshop retouch artists #Talented
Thanks To the Sponsors: