Today we’re talking about Facebook’s decision involving The Holocaust
Tell a friend you enjoyed it and give us a rating and review here. Follow and DM your address on INSTAGRAM @SPARKSRADIO for a free Sparks Radio sticker and I’ll mail you one! WATCH THIS SHOW ON THE YOUTUBE PAGE HERE! Thanks for hanging!
📧 Email SparksRadio1@Gmail DOT COM for marketing/business/sponsorship inquiries
📷 Social Media Sparks 📷
Facebook Bans Holocaust deniers
- Facebook has decided it’s going to ban posts that distort or deny the Holocaust
- Which is a really brave step for Facebook.
- I can’t imagine the amount of courage it would take to click that delete button
- I mean, sure millions of Jews died in the Holocaust and had their families ripped apart and killed in some of the most gruesome ways ever recorded in human history.
- And to survive that must be unimaginably horrific, brutally tough, and endlessly painful.
- But just think about how many Zoom meetings Ol Marky Mark and the Zucky bunch had to go to. And the wifi on his yacht isn’t great either so it must’ve been the 9th circle of hell.
- Yes for years, working in concentration camps watching people around you die and being sent to the gas chamber is traumatizing.
- But then I think of just how many emails he sent, back and forth back and forth, uhh what a nightmare- should we allow neo Nazis to spread race bating propaganda vs they spend a lot on ads
- I guess they sell a lot of white bed sheets
- I’ve never been a part of a genocide, but I’ve have been on a work email where people keep hitting reply all.
- And I imagine they’re about the same
- So when I read that facebook was cracking down, I was happy.
- I was like, man, Facebook is so fast to move on this too good for them.
- Only on a platform, where you can upload a video like this and be seen by billions of people in a matter of minutes
- Much like all my videos
- Could facebook clamp down on this with such expediency
- It only took them 16 years to make this policy, and that’s almost half as long as Mark Zuckerberg’s been alive.
- It’s amazing to me that people can deny the holocaust existed
- It wasn’t even that long ago. My 93 year old grandpa fought in WW2 and I just talked to him on Sunday.
- He exists. He’s a real person, just like my girlfriend that I chat with all the time and I send bitcoin to but refuses to send me picture
- She great
- Even the Germans say the holocaust happened
- Ya We DID IT.
- They’re ashamed of it.
- They’re not even ashamed of loving David Hasselhoff
- So you know it was bad
- I think the problem is that people are dumb and angry
- And that’s the worst combination since Cereal flavored Ice Cream
- Seriously, who wants creamed frosted flakes?
- Mmm nothing would make this ice cream better than corn!
- People aren’t a plague upon the earth, only the dumb are
- And they’re everywhere
- They made Kylie Jenner a billionaire
- They’re the ones that speed by you only to stop at the same light
- They’re the people who push past you getting off the air plane just to be 1 person ahead of you
- And they’re the ones that deny the holocaust happened
- Facebook should make people take an IQ test before logging on
- Instead of your password, they should ask you what the dunning – kruger effect is, when’s the last time you saw bigfoot, and If birds are real